Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Lies.

The world is legit built on lies. Some lies are smaller than others and other lies can shatter someones world, but everyone lies. People try to please others and make em feel comfortable and they use lies to adjust that comfort levels. Some people are declared liars while others are sneakier and harder to catch. I have lied. and I have realized that lying temporarily relieves my problems. I have lied to my mom and friends and family and teachers and even my dog. I lie because sometimes I can't handle a situation. I lie to justify my actions. I lie to avoid hurting people and at the end of it all , all of those dumbass lies have hurt me the most. I want to climb a building at sunset and stand on top of the roof and yell the truth. I want to yell to my mom the truth about where I have been late at night and what I was up to. I wanna scream the truth about my missing homework to my teachers and I want to scream the truth about how I really see myself to the world and then I want to sip wine and smoke a blunt and be content with the truth that I have found in myself and watch the sun set on my confessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment